"I Was Here"


I'm walking by the streets one time I've trough in my life, those that have know a little story of one bigger, the story of my life. 



When I walk in front of those streets, of those places, of all that I've known and that have known me, I just can find that, nothing has really changed in there, things are the same as the days when I was there... all seemed equal, even the people there, that although are not the same, seems like are doing the same as we did at other times...



Now I'm thinking, if a place could talk about what have happened there, if it would ever remembered me? I really doubt that... I've never lived a really special moment or do anything that would save a history there...

I'm thinking, what is there going to be of me, of my life, I don't really believe I've made something special for someone else life, and that makes me upset, really keeps on getting me down... 


In life, there are different kinds of persons, in my particular case, I'm not the kind of person that someone really care a lot, I'm just a little guy living a simple life, and I don't really care for the world. 


There are lots of people in the world but just 3 kind of persons: those who made something for the world, the humanity; those that made something special for one or many people, and those like me, that doesn't make anything...


When I think of life, I would like to think everything have a reason, even my existence, it's because of that, that I've thought of how staying alive, and you know what? If you ever find this in a place, I hope you would like to guess about who wrote that, because it's possible, it was me... 


Now, every time I can, I write everywhere...

"Ich Was Hier"

"J'estais Ici"

"Estve Aquí"

"I Was Here"

Entradas populares de este blog

Palabras Vacías.

Los Finales son Comienzos Amargos.

Una Vida Sin Sentido: El Miedo Al Vacío Existencial