How Real Was That? (Narrativa)
(Sound of the alarm clock)
The day has begun… as always, my mind fight against my dream so I can't wake up, after a few seconds, I become to be conscious of all is around me…
I look of the hour and move a bit in the bed giving a little round over it… I found her layed down in the bed, and I saw her for a while, she is more beautiful than usual; actually, she always looks perfect for me, I don’t need more or less than she is.
"Good morning” I say to her, and she opened her tinny eyes, her little and brown eyes. She looks at me, and gave me a hug, I feel the warmth of her skin, and the feeling of that was really awesome, like if the life was absolutely perfect and nothing ever could change me for that way… We stayed in that position and after a while, I kiss her, her lips tasted weird, but had that essence that is so particular of her.
She looked at me, “I’ve got to go” she said and she stood of the bed, she walked to the bathroom and then she returned, “I’m leaving, we’ll see us… soon… I hope” I take her by her arm, and pull her to me, “I love you” and we kissed again.
…
I blinked, and I’m alone in my room, I watch her face in the photograph and, I don’t know how real was that; I don't ever remember I've ever met that girl, I just now there's something special about it, doesn't matter how real or fake was that, the important is, how it felt.