Être amoureux d'une idée
I
was resting; I was laid, thinking about someone, someone that I thought I
really knew, but then, while I was doing that, I tried to remember...
How if, this memory of you that I have… is really true, things right now can be
so complicated…
Well,
things pass for a reason, while next day I saw you, I was looking at you, for a
moment without saying anything, and I’m pretty sure you don’t even noticed my
look, yes, it was a weird look, kind of sad, trying to understand how can
someone loose someone as important as you, the truth is, a feeling of despair
came to me, and a little tear came out my eye, of course, I didn’t wanted you
to see me, as well as I know you, I knew that it won’t help, neither you or
myself….
As days
goes by, I was trying to remember, what went wrong, I don’t remember a thing
that tells me really what was the problem, but then here we’re, each day more
different than the way we’re in that moment… Trying to become something
different, chasing our dreams and objectives.
Then
another day comes by… I see you again, with all this feelings, I just wanted… Je t’ai vu là, tu étais dans la ligne, en
attendant pour une chose, et je n’ai plus que m’approcher à toi, je te suis
donne un embrasse, tu as mis tes bras au tour de mon corps, et je faisais le
même, j’ai pu sentir ce qu’il avait de temps que je ne sentais pas, j’ai eu un
sentiment étrange, de rencontrer quelqu’un tout à fait oublié ; j’ai trouvé…
de vrai tu étais une personne importante pour moi.
…
Another
day, another look in between us, that day wasn’t kind of the day I wanted, and
then you looked at me, you talked, and I just couldn’t understand… why would
you say that… I used to believe that everything was changed, that we were fine…
and then I remembered… “I’m like this with everyone, not particularly with you”
Why would you do something like that with everyone?
Sometimes,
I just can’t understand anything of you, sometimes I remember of a time when we’re
fine, when I knew a part of you that was so sweet, the one that I liked so bad…
And then came the other part of you, the one that hurts, the one that makes me
weaker… the one that I didn’t liked that much…
Everyone
has their demons, I suppose… No-one is perfect, that’s true… Then… When I
thought about you… why does my mind always had in mind a part of you that is
not the total part of who you are?
My mind was
trying to convince me of an idea…
Je suis tombée
amoureux d’une idée.