Sure? Figure It Out!
And for a moment when he asked I didn't know how to answer to the question, an answer for one is an answer to your own... And if you've never be able to answer to yourself one question, it's certain that you'll feel lost in front of the question of another ones.
The truth always will be a thing some might be afraid of... At the beginning I used to think that is was because you're afraid of what's inside yourself, but the truth is that, sometimes just as afraid of yourself as you're of your environment, this society of ours is always trying to give a reason to feel, to make you feel you don't worth a thing, everyone feels with the power of judge you, and it's always awful to find what is our society.
I've got to say I've done the same to some people, I've gave my judge and maybe I wasn't with the right of doing that, but the truth is that I'm getting tired of hiding and missing things... I'm tired of this self questions that beats in the insides of my heart and my soul with a bunch of possibilities of what could be just if I... But sometimes is easier to leave everything to be what they've expected from you to be...
It's hard to think this things, and I've got to say, I'm not sure why I0m thinking in this at this right moment when I could be thinking in another kind of stuff... I guess is just I want to write this to feel better with myself at this moment, but I just find a void I can't fill even with the words in a piece of electronic sheet, and now I've found that this fill of emptiness will remain until I got the enough strength to deal with my own questions of myself, of my own expectations...
What if I'm in a way or another? If I think in this way or another? If I expect a thing for myself? As a friend told me... Is YOUR life... And I believe, It's time to clear things up, Time to think to figure out stuff.
The truth always will be a thing some might be afraid of... At the beginning I used to think that is was because you're afraid of what's inside yourself, but the truth is that, sometimes just as afraid of yourself as you're of your environment, this society of ours is always trying to give a reason to feel, to make you feel you don't worth a thing, everyone feels with the power of judge you, and it's always awful to find what is our society.
I've got to say I've done the same to some people, I've gave my judge and maybe I wasn't with the right of doing that, but the truth is that I'm getting tired of hiding and missing things... I'm tired of this self questions that beats in the insides of my heart and my soul with a bunch of possibilities of what could be just if I... But sometimes is easier to leave everything to be what they've expected from you to be...
It's hard to think this things, and I've got to say, I'm not sure why I0m thinking in this at this right moment when I could be thinking in another kind of stuff... I guess is just I want to write this to feel better with myself at this moment, but I just find a void I can't fill even with the words in a piece of electronic sheet, and now I've found that this fill of emptiness will remain until I got the enough strength to deal with my own questions of myself, of my own expectations...
What if I'm in a way or another? If I think in this way or another? If I expect a thing for myself? As a friend told me... Is YOUR life... And I believe, It's time to clear things up, Time to think to figure out stuff.